The workshop in brief:
National Workshop on Nanotechnology was organized by the Physics Education department, Faculty of Education, Tishk International University. The event started on Dec 23rd
and it lasted for two days. First-day events started with the registration of the participants. More than 200 from several institutions participated in the workshop.
Date and time: 23th-24th December 2018
Place: Faculty of Education Building-room 302, TIU.
- The novel therapeutic approach of using herbal nanopowder in Photodynamic therapy (PDT).
- On the History of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- The Effect of RF-Plasma Power on the Growth of III-Nitride Materials.
- A Theoretical Analysis of Transport Characteristics of Nanoparticles in Porous Medium.
- Optical and Acoustic Grüneisen Parameter of Nano-sized Particles.
- Calculation of the Band Structure for GaAs and ZnTe Nanoparticles from the Density Functional Theory Based on LDA, GGA, and HSE06.
- Surface Plasmon Resonance Sensor of Toxic Nanoparticles in Aqueous Systems.
- Shape Effects on Light Absorption and Scattering for Nanoparticles in Thin Organic Films.
- Influence of the Size Reduction on the Thermal Conductivity of Bismuth Nanowires.
- Characterization of ZnO Nanoparticles Prepared from Green Synthesis Using Euphorbia Petiolata Leaves.
- Analysis of Nanopore Structure Images Using MATLAB Software.
- Water Purification Using Green Synthesis Nanoparticles.
- Water purification by Nanofibers using Electrospinning Technique.
- The Present and future of nanotechnology: our perspectives.
Presenters names and affiliations:
- Prof Dr. M-Ali H. AL-Omari (from Jordan)-JUST Jordan University of Science & Technology
- Dr. Mustafa Saeed Omar – Salahaddin University
- Prof. Dr. Samir Mustafa Hamad – Soran University
- Prof. Dr. Azeez A. Barzinjy – Salahaddin University – Tishk International University
- Prof. Abdulrahman Kh. Suleiman – Salahaddin University
- Dr. Botan J. Abdullah – Salahaddin University
- Dr. Nasih Hma Salah – Salahaddin University
- Dr. Karwan W. Qadir – Salahaddin University
- Mr. Ibrahim Nazem Qader – Raparin University
- Prof. Dr. Haidar Jalal Ismail – Salahaddin University
- Manaf Ali Mohammad – Duhok University
- Dr. Ibtisam Saeed Majeed – Duhok University
- Mrs. Suhad Abdulrahman Yasin – Duhok University
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Khedir R. Khedir – Duhok University