Faculty of Education
Department: English Language Teaching \ Sulaymaniyah
Type of the workshop: National workshop
The workshop in brief: The main objective of the Workshop was to inspire and motivate primary school teacher from diverse subjects to set and implement personal as well as professional short-time or long-term goals to improve their efficiency in the respective subjects they teach.
Participants: 31 participants.
Date and time: May 28, 2022, Saturday at 11: 20 am
Place: U.S. Colleges Primary School, Kani Kurda, Sulaimani
- Determining Teacher Needs
- Paths to Self-Improvement
Presenters names and affiliations:
Prof Alpaslan Toker from Tishk International University, Sulaimani, KRG, Iraq
Outcome of the workshop:
– The participants acquired the following outcomes from the workshop:
– Teachers felt encouraged to determine their needs
– They were informed about the educational software, certification programs to familiarize themselves with the current trend and update their current knowledge of teaching.
ELT Department at TIU Sulaimani Organized a Workshop for Primary School Teachers