Faculty: Faculty of Administrative Sciences and Economics
Department: Business and Management\ Sulaymaniyah
Type of the workshop: International workshop
The workshop in brief:The international workshop has organized to increase the motivation of the graduation students for publication and to increase quality of the publication of the lecturers. Another aim was to make publication collaboration among the lecturers at the universities.
Participants: More than 80 participants (Lecturers, research assistants, students from business department of TIU and Charmo University)
Date and time: January 27, 2022, Thursday
Place: Charmo University – Conference Hall.
· Research Introduction and Literature Review: Common Pitfall has been Presented.
· Research Design and Methodology has been Presented.
· “Finding a Journal” has been Presented via online.
· “Dealing with Revise & Resubmit” has been presented via online.
Presenters names and affiliations:
1. Dr. Taylan Budur / TIU-Sulaymaniyah
2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ahmet Demir / TIU-Sulaymaniyah
3. Prof. Dr. Kayhan Tajeddini / Tokyo International University
4. Ass. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Akif Demircioglu / National University of Singapore
Outcome of the workshop:
Following points have been mentioned and explained in detail;
· Common pitfalls for introduction and literature has been explain.
· Theories and models have been explained for the methodology.
· Editors and their rejection behaviors have been demonstrated.
· Motivation for the resubmission has been discussed.