The workshop in brief:
IRO organized a workshop entitled “Partnerships for SDG 6 towards achieving improved and sustainable WASH Services in collaboration of the German organizations arche nova on May 29, 2019. This seminar was supported by the ministry of higher education and German humanitarian assistance. Ms. Barbara, General Consul of Germany, and guests from various organizations attended the seminar and they were very interested in the arche nova projects regarding the refugees.
Dr. Idris Hadi Salih, Head of Board of Trustees, presented his speech and introduced Tishk International University (TIU) to the audience, then the General German Council presented her speech as well and the liaison Manager of arche nova Ms. Saher Omran was giving information about the topic and she gives an introduction about arche nova projects and their Achievements. The presentations were presented by arche nova team Mr. Rebuar, Mr. Azad and Mr. Mahmood.
There was a Q&A session, the audience (around 60) were very motivated and interested to participate in great projects in the future for refugees with the arche nova. In the end, Dr. Idris Hadi Salih presented an appreciation letter to the arche nova team and he thanked them for their successful work. He also mentioned that TIU is ready to collaborate with arche nova to start a useful project to change the life of the refugees.
Date and time: 29th May 2019 – 10:30 AM.
Place: Education Building – room no. #302 – TIU
- “Partnerships for SDG 6 towards achieving improved and sustainable WASH Services”.
Presenters names and affiliations:
- Ms. Barbara, General Consul of Germany.
- Ms. Saher Omran liaison Manager of arche nova.
- Regional Funding and Liaison Manager.
- Mr. Rebua, WASH Cluster Focal Point in Sulaymaniyah & Diyala Governorates.
- Mr. Azad, Area Manager in Diyala Governorate & Garmian Administration.
- Mr. Mahmood, Area Manager in Kirkuk Governorate.