Type of the workshop: International Workshop
The workshop in brief:
The Faculty of Pharmacy, Tishk International University organized an international Pharminar (Pharmacy Webinar) on 29th Sep, in continuation of the celebration of world Pharmacy Week 2020.
To highlight the current challenges as the opportunity in transforming the healthcare landscape at the community level via various services such as medication counseling vaccination compliance towards quality use of medicines, disease management as well as enhancing the quality of life in serving the community. In addition, to highlight the new era of transformative education for the Future workforce development. 58 teaching staff.
Date and time: September 29, 2020.
- Transforming Global Health.
- Relevance of Academic and Research.
- Collaboration in Current Changing.
- Challenging Environment of Higher Education.
Presenters names and affiliations:
- Majid Ahmad Ganaie Associate Professor and Program Director (Pharmaceutical Sciences) College of Dentistry and Pharmacy Buraydah Colleges, Alqassim, Saudi Arabia.
- Kamal Dua Discipline of Pharmacy, Graduate School of the Health University of Technology Sydney. Ultimo, New South Wales, Australia.
Outcome of the workshop:
New information from Dr. Majid Ahmad has been delivered to participants regarding global health nowadays the world. The second outcome was about the collaborations between pharmacy faculties in the world and especially between Iraqi universities with European countries and the USA. Was beneficial for participants who were postgraduate and undergraduate level.